Bill.com balance is a new way to pay! Pay bills of any amount by the next business day with no additional fees.1
This guide will help you set up and manage your balance. Check out the Bill.com balance frequently asked questions (FAQs) for more details on the feature.
- Find your balance
- Set up balance sync with accounting software
- Add money to your balance
- Make payments using your balance
Find your balance
If balance is enabled on your account, you'll see the new balance section on your Overview page.
Note: We are rolling this feature out in phases, so if you don't see it in your account yet, please stay tuned!
Set up balance sync with accounting software
Currently, balance syncs with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, Oracle NetSuite, and Sage Intacct. We’ll add more accounting software types in the future. If you use different accounting software, you’ll need to enter balance transactions manually there.
As we continue rolling this feature out, we'll update it to sync with additional accounting software versions.
Resource: Set up Bill.com balance sync
Add money to your balance
You can add funds to your balance using a verified bank account on your Bill.com account. The transfer can take 3-4 business days depending on the amount, but once transferred, you can pay vendors via ACH ePayment in one business day.
Also, if you are connected to customers through our Network, payments they send to you'll automatically go to your balance so you can decide to pay other bills or withdraw those payments.
Resource: Add money to your Bill.com balance
Make payments using your balance
Using your balance to pay bills gets funds to your vendors faster—within one business day. You can pay a single bill, multiple bills, or send a payment without a bill.
Resource: Pay bills with Bill.com balance
View and export balance transaction history
You can view and export the history of your balance from the Overview page, including pending transactions, money transferred from your bank, payments to vendors, and payments from customers.
Withdraw money from your balance
If you need to withdraw funds from your balance instead of paying vendors, you can also do that from the Overview page.
1. Standard disbursement fees may apply.
2. Excludes international payments.
3. Payments may still be delayed due to our risk and compliance rules that are meant to mitigate payment fraud.
4. ePayments made with Bill.com balance funds, which are submitted by 6 pm COB, will be received by your vendor by 9 a.m. local time the following business day.
5. Incoming wire: Same business day if you submit by 3 PM PT. ACH: 3-4 business days.