* AR sync is not available by default and must be enabled separately. See Oracle NetSuite Accounts Receivables sync: Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for more info.
Things to know
- The following objects/actions do not sync:
- Edits to bills will not sync from Oracle NetSuite to Bill.com; changes should be made in Bill.com and synced to Oracle NetSuite
- Bank Balance
- Merges of any list object records (Chart of Accounts, Vendors, etc.)
- Ex: if merging list objects in Oracle NetSuite, the same two will also need to be merged in Bill.com
- It is highly suggested to contact Customer Support to assist with merges, to be sure the list objects stay linked between Bill.com and Oracle NetSuite correctly
- Vendors and Customers shared across subsidiaries need to be updated in Oracle Netsuite
- Once a Receivables invoice has synced with Oracle NetSuite it can't be edited in Bill.com
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.