This article will give you an overview of how our sync with Oracle NetSuite works. If you are looking to setup your sync, please check out the sync setup article linked at the bottom of this page.
* AR sync is not available by default and must be enabled separately. See Oracle NetSuite Accounts Receivables sync: Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for more info.
Things to know
- The following objects/actions do not sync:
- Bank Balance
- Merges of any list object records (Chart of Accounts, Vendors, etc.)
- Ex: if merging list objects in Oracle NetSuite, the same two will also need to be merged in Bill.com
- It is highly suggested to contact Customer Support to assist with merges, to be sure the list objects stay linked between Bill.com and Oracle NetSuite correctly
- Vendors and Customers shared across subsidiaries need to be updated in Oracle Netsuite
- Once a Receivables invoice has synced with Oracle NetSuite it can't be edited in Bill.com