This guide will walk through setting up the sync with Xero.
Table of Contents
The following image shows what objects sync and in which direction.
Pre setup requirements
- If using Locations and/or Departments, they must be named Location and Department within Xero to ensure proper sync.
Connect the Sync
- Click the sync icon, click Setup
- Click Connect to Xero
- Enter Xero login credentials
- Select the Xero company to sync with, click Allow access
- Select simple sync preferences
The sync in now connected.
To set up accounting preferences for reporting and tracking:
- Click Settings
- Under Accounting, click Preferences
- Click the edit icon
- Set preferences
- Click Save
- Click the sync icon and Sync Now to run another sync
The sync setup is now complete.
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.