Expense reports and receipts in Expensify can be exported to Bill.com and associated with reimbursements to employees, depending on which accounting software is used.
Using Intacct, QuickBooks Online or Xero
- Expense reports will export to the accounting software as bills
- Bills will sync to Bill.com
- Syncing Bill.com with Expensify will enable corresponding receipts to associate to the bills in Bill.com
Using other or no accounting software
- Submitted expense reports and corresponding receipts will sync to the Bill.com Inbox as a multi-page document
- Process documents from Expensify as part of the standard bill payment steps
Learn more about how the Expensify integration works by reviewing the article on the Expensify site: Expensify Integration Note: A token is not needed when initiating the connection from the App Center in Bill.com.