If you have a Canada based account to receive payments from your payer/customer, you can now set-up exchange rate alerts to have more control over your cashflow, and withdraw funds at ideal times.
Set up exchange rate alerts
- Select the vertical dots on the Overview page, then select Set exchange rate alerts
- Enter the rate you'd like an alert for
- Select Save
When the rate hits your selected criteria, we'll send you an email notification.
Things to know
- You can set up multiple alerts.
- Alerts expire once the criteria has been met and we've emailed you a notification one time. Alerts are not recurring.
- Recreate the alert with the same criteria to receive a notification again, the next time the criteria is met.
- Alerts are only available in USD or CAD currencies.