If you've imported Vendors, COA's, Departments and/or Locations into Netsuite using a CSV file, you may notice that those list elements aren't syncing into Bill.com, while list elements that you created manually in Netsuite, do sync into Bill.com.
To resolve this issue:
In Netsuite, enable the option to run the SuiteScript so that csv imported vendors will sync:
- Setup > Import/Export > CSV Import Preferences
- Select the Run Server SuiteScript and Trigger Workflows option.
- Select Save.
Going forward, new CSV imports will sync to Bill.com.
To get the vendors that have already been imported via CSV to sync into Bill.com:
- In Netsuite, go to Setup > Customization > Record Types.
- Select the List link on the BillCom SubMap record.
- Select Edit for the the record corresponding to the Bill.com Organization ID which is being synced.
- Uncheck the corresponding list element boxes: For example, If the records imported are COA's Uncheck "InitiaCOA Data Migrated" or if the records imported are Vendors Uncheck "InitiaVendor Data Migrated"
- Ensure that all other "Data Migrated" fields corresponding to other types are checked.
- For Non-one world accounts the additional step is to uncheck "Billcom Is DefaultMap".
- Sync the subsidiary and wait till the sync is completed.
- For Non-one world accounts the "Billcom is DefaultMap" has to be checked again.