Sync error for outbound bills - Error Message: "Environment:PRODInvoice_No: XXX Error occurred while invoking bdcBillWithOutItemsDistribution procedure. Error Details : Procedure or function 'bdcBillWithOutItemsDistribution' expects parameter '@actNumber', which was not supplied. "
Why the sync error occurs
This error occurs when a bill is attempting to sync from Bill.com to Microsoft Dynamics GP (MSDGP) but the bill is missing a GL account.
How to fix the sync error
To resolve this error edit the bill, select a GL account for all lines, save, and sync.
To edit the bill in Bill.com:
- Select Bills in the navigation menu
- If a bill is not listed, it may not be an unpaid bill
- To see all bills, change Payment Status drop down to All
- Select the invoice number of the bill you want to edit
- Hover over the vendor name to see details such as payment method, payment address, pay to, payment terms, autopay setting, 1099 status, tax ID, and primary email address
- Select Edit
- Edit the bill information as needed
- Select Save