Starting in September 2021, we'll be updating some of your email notifications to more clearly and efficiently keep you informed on activity within your account.
We want to let you know what's changing so you can update any email filters or other email rules and settings to keep your workflows running smoothly.
- From email: Notification emails will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com or NoReply-Payments@hq.bill.com.
- This email address will still be unmonitored.
- From name: Notification emails will show as sent from Bill.com instead of The Bill.com Team.
- Subject lines: subject lines will be changing to quickly and clearly indicate what the email is about.
- Emails will be easier to read on mobile devices.
- Emails will better adapt to devices with dark-mode.
- Email footer will include four helpful links:
- A link directly to your email preferences within your Bill.com account where you can enable or disable some email notifications.
- A link to the Bill.com Help Center
- A link to our Security Center
What should I do?
To keep your workflows running smoothly and be sure you see the notification emails you need, we suggest:
- Adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe-senders list in your email account.
- Updating any filters, rules, or auto-forwarding you have setup in your email account based on the changes listed.
- Updating your email preferences to match your business needs.