Note: New sync connections with Microsoft Dynamics GP are no longer available. If you currently have a sync connection with MSDGP, that sync will remain active and unchanged at this time.
For payments and funds transfers to sync to MSDGP, you'll need to create Money Out Clearing and Money In Clearing GL accounts, and setup checkbook IDs to link to them before connecting the sync. The Bill.com Money Out Clearing is used for sent payments (AP) and Bill.com Money In Clearing is used for received payments (AR).
Create GL accounts in MSDGP__
- Select Cards
- Select Financial and then Account
- Enter the description of the account as Bill.com Money Out Clearing or Bill.com Money In Clearing
- Make sure Allow Account Entry is selected
- Select Cash as the Category
- Select Balance Sheet Posting Type
- Select the Typical Balance:
- Credit for Bill.com Money Out Clearing
- Debit for Bill.com Money In Clearing
Create checkbook IDs in MSDGP__
- Select Cards
- Select Financial and then Checkbook
- Enter the ID of the checkbook as Bill.com Money Out Clearing or Bill.com Money In Clearing
- Select USD as the Currency ID
- Select the related GL account you created above for Cash Account
You'll select these accounts when you select your sync preferences after connecting the sync.
Note: The sync references the first checkbook ID linked to a GL account when syncing payments and funds transfers, so we do not suggest linking more than 1 checkbook ID to a GL account.