To help best manage your accounts receivable, here are some things to know about the Credit Memo/Sales Invoice Return workflow between Bill.com and Microsoft Dynamics GP (MSDGP).
Sales credit memos
- Credit memos in Bill.com will sync to MSDGP as unposted sales invoice returns.
- Unposted sales invoice returns in MSDGP will sync to Bill.com as unapplied credit memos.
- Credit memos in Bill.com will sync to the AR account linked to the customer in MSDGP. If there isn't one, it syncs to the default AR in MSDGP.
- Posting sales invoice returns in MSDGP won't sync to Bill.com. Applying credit memos in Bill.com won't sync to MSDGP. You need to apply and post in both sides manually.
- Class, department, employee, and customer do not sync on Credit Memos/Sales Invoice Returns.
- Sales credit memo deletions in Bill.com won't sync to MSDGP if the memo is posted.