To help best manage your accounts payable, here are some things to know about the purchase order workflow between Bill.com and Microsoft Dynamics GP (MSDGP).
- Released or change order purchase order entries in MSDGP sync to Bill.com as purchase orders.
- New, received, closed, or canceled purchase orders do not sync.
- Purchase orders coded to temporary items in MSDGP will sync to Bill.com, but will not include an item, only a description.
- These purchase orders cannot be linked to bills in Bill.com. The bills for them need to be created in MSDGP. The bills will then sync to Bill.com, but will not include an item only a description.
- Blanket purchase orders will sync to Bill.com with all lines of the purchase order. Only lines released on the purchase order in MSDGP should be used on bills in Bill.com. If you code a bill to lines that are not released on the purchase order in MSDGP, the bill will not sync, you will see a sync error.
- Only purchase orders in USD sync.