Bill.com uses the Money In and Money Out Clearing GL Accounts to help with bank reconciliation. Because GL accounts only sync 1-way from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central(MSDBC) to Bill.com, you'll need to create these accounts in MSDBC.
Create Bill.com clearing accounts in MSDBC
- Select Chart of Accounts.
- Select +New.
- Enter the account info:
- Bill.com Money In Clearing for AR
- Bill.com Money In Clearing for AP
- Enable Direct Posting
- Set Debit/Credit to Both
Once you create the 2 new accounts, change them to Bank type in Bill.com:
- Select Sync, then Sync Now to bring the new accounts over to Bill.com.
- Select Settings.
- Select Chart of Accounts under Accounting.
- Select Bill.com Money In Clearing.
- Select edit.
- Change Type to Bank, and select Save.
- Repeat for Bill.com Money Out Clearing.