If you've set debits and credits to your bank account to show as consolidated for each day, Bill.com uses the Money In and Money Out Clearing GL Accounts to help with bank reconciliation. Because GL accounts only sync 1-way from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central(MSDBC) to Bill.com, you'll need to create these accounts in MSDBC.
Create Bill.com clearing accounts in MSDBC
- Select Chart of Accounts.
- Select +New.
- Enter the account info:
- Bill.com Money In Clearing for AR
- Bill.com Money In Clearing for AP
- Enable Direct Posting
- Set Debit/Credit to Both
Once you create the 2 new accounts, change them to Bank type in Bill.com:
- Select Sync, then Sync Now to bring the new accounts over to Bill.com.
- Select Settings.
- Select Classifications under Accounting.
- Select Chart of Accounts
- Select Bill.com Money In Clearing.
- Select edit.
- Change Type to Bank, and select Save.
- Repeat for Bill.com Money Out Clearing.