Your personal profile contains information about such as your name, email user role and permissions. You can edit some of this information using the steps below.
Edit your personal profile
- Select Settings
- We're currently rolling out a fresh new look for our Settings page, so you may see one of 2 designs. Please follow the steps that match what your Settings page looks like.
Select Profile under You if your Settings page looks like this:
Select Profile under User Settings if your Settings page looks like this:
- Select Change picture if you want to change your profile picture
- Select the edit icon
- Update the available fields
- Select Save
- You cannot edit your name if you are verified on a bank account, because we've verified your identity to allow you to use the bank account
- If you have legally changed your name, contact Customer Support by selecting Contact Us at the top of this page to request a name change
- If you need you change your email address, contact Customer Support by selecting Contact Us at the top of this page
- If you are the only user on an account, your role is Administrator by default, and cannot be changed.
- There must always be at least one Administrator user on all accounts. If you need to change your role, please contact a user with permission to manage users to change it for you