Bill.com is always working to streamline your workflow and help you process payables more efficiently, and soon you will have even more control over how you enter bills.
We’re introducing a simple slider that lets you expand the view of your document or bill details. Plus, we reorganized important bill sections for easier review and access. And that’s just the start!
Creating and editing bills
- Flexible bill entry/edit screen: Instead of being limited to one bill entry view, you can choose between two dynamic views when creating bills for faster coding. You can even switch back and forth at any time as your needs change.
- Side-by-side: Best for entering a bill with many line items so you can enter them with less scrolling, or for expanding the view of the document
- Top-down: Best for entering bills with fewer line items, or if you need a larger view of the document
- Expand or reduce the size of the line item grid: Helpful when you create bills with many line items so you can use your available space the way you want, with less scrolling and more efficient data entry
- Intelligent Virtual Assistant: Fields automatically detected by Intelligent Virtual Assistant are highlighted in green to help you easily identify where the information came from
- All bill information in one place: Payment status, approval status, and payment type move to the top of the bill summary, along with vendor details, payment type, and last 5 bills so you can quickly view these key pieces of information without looking a t opposite sides of the bill
- Quick access to more key actions: Added Edit and Delete buttons to the top of the bill summary give you easier access, rather than having to first click into a menu
- Remind an approver right from the bill: Simply click Remind next to an approver's name to let them know they still have a bill pending approval, no need to spend time sending emails or tracking them down
- Navigate through bills with less clicks: Side-by-side previous and next buttons allow you to freely move from bill to bill with one easy click