If you no longer need a bill in Bill.com, you can deactivate it, if it is completely unpaid.
Note: For audit and security purposes, when you delete a bill in Bill.com, it is not completely deleted, but moved to inactive status. Not to worry, though! You can't pay a deactivated bill unless you reactivate it first.
Deactivating a bill
In the Bill.com app:
- From the Home screen, select on the Options bars on the top left
- Select Bills
- Select the bill you want to deactivate
- Select the Options dots on the top right
- Select Archive
Things to know
- To deactivate a bill, you must have manage bill/document permissions
- A paid/partially bill cannot be deactivated