If you no longer need a bill in Bill.com, you can deactivate it if it's completely unpaid.
Note: For audit and security purposes, when a bill is created in Bill.com, it's not completely deleted, but moved to inactive status. Not to worry, though! Inactive bills cannot be paid unless they are reactivated.
Deactivate a bill
- From the Home screen in your Bill.com app, select the Options bars on the top left
- Select Bills
- Select the bill you want to deactivate
- Select the Options dots on the top right
- Select Archive
Things to know
- To deactivate a bill, you must have manage bill/document permissions
- A paid/partially bill cannot be deactivated