Administrator users of accounts that sync with Oracle NetSuite or Sage Intacct can enable or disable the Purchase Order (PO) feature in settings, as long as the account is not currently linked to an accountant's console.
If your account is linked to an accountant's console, stay tuned!
To Enable or Disable Purchase Orders
- Click Settings
- Click Features
- Click Use it to enable POs, or click Don't use it to disable POs
Things to Know
- When POs are disabled, you will not see Purchase orders in the left navigation menu
- When POs are disabled, they will not sync to Bill.com from your accounting software, and you will not be able to link bills to POs
- Any POs created in your accounting software while POs are disabled in Bill.com will sync to Bill.com if you enable POs again
- If you disable POs after linking POs to bills in Bill.com, the links will still remain if you enable POs again
- Any bills created from a PO and containing line items from a PO will still keep those line items if POs are disabled