International wire payments can take 1-4 banking days to deposit to your vendor's bank account, depending on the currency, and assuming there are no issues with the payment, such as beneficiary name mismatch, incorrect or incomplete wire info, etc.
If there is an issue with a payment, we will notify the Administrator users of your Bill.com account via email with any necessary additional steps.
If your vendor has not received payment by the 5th banking day, and Administrator users have not received an email notifying them of a delay, you can obtain the payment trace details in your Bill.com account.
- Click Payments out in the left navigation menu
- Click the payment confirmation number for the payment you want to trace
- Click Payment trace details
What can I do with these details?
Confirm Payment Information
Using the payment trace details page, you will first want to confirm the payment information in the top Confirm payment information section against what your vendor provided to ensure it was entered into Bill.com correctly.
- If you find an error in the payment information, you can void the payment if it does not show as cleared/disbursed yet. You can then correct the vendor's payment information, and schedule a new payment.
- If the payment information is correct, move to the next option below.
- If the payment shows as disbursed but your vendor still has not received it in the expected account, move to the next option below.
Trace the Payment
If you do not see any issues with the payment information, the Trace the payment section has additional details that you can give to your vendor. Your vendor can then provide those details to their bank to locate and deposit the payment. This solves the vast majority of missing or delayed payments.
- If the vendor's bank successfully locates the payment using the trace details, your vendor should ask the bank if there is a way to prevent the delay in the future (additional info, corrected info, etc.)
- If the vendor's bank is unable to locate the payment with the trace details, please contact Customer Support