The Identity Verification process is a security feature that protects our customers and their finances. We take the security of our customers' bank accounts very seriously, as well as having federally regulated due diligence we must complete when it comes to verifying identities and authorizing money movement for accounts.
How verification works
- We’ll ask you a series of questions about you that only you know the answers to. These questions are based on information pulled from the public record.
- None of the information is saved but is simply used for verification
- Be sure to use your personal information (full legal name, home address, etc.), as we are verifying your identity
- Each user should complete their own verification, it is not advised to attempt the verification on behalf of another user
- You will have 3 attempts to verify your identity online
If the system is unable to verify your identity online, we'll work with you to complete verification by having you provide documents to verify your identity manually.