The new Bills list page
Payments, single and bulk, can now be made from the Bills list page. Enjoy the tour of our new bills list page.
Additional pages added to the left navigation menu
We've added the Approvals and Documents pages to the left navigation menu to make them easier to access.
Select bills in bulk to print check in accounting software
Save time by selecting multiple bills at once to have checks printed in your accounting software for them.
Payment Status column added to Unpaid Bills & AP aging detail reports
To help you distinguish between bills already scheduled for payment vs bills that still need action from a payer, we added a Payment Status column to the Unpaid bills & AP aging detail report.
You can now restore deleted contact records uner a Customer record.
Oracle NetSuite updates
With bundle 3.2:
- Shared subsidiary vendors are now supported
- Closed Books Date syncs from Oracle NetSuite to Bill.com
- GL Posting date now syncs between Bill.com and Oracle NetSuite
Xero: Vendor preference to not sync bills
Control whether a specific vendor's bills sync over from Xero.
- Paying a vendor
- Approving and denying bills
- Managing folders
- Mark bills as paid with an offline payment
- Reports Overview
- Managing customer contacts and passwords
- Oracle NetSuite: Best Practices and Additional Information
- Books Closed setting
- Oracle NetSuite: GL posting date and Oracle NetSuite posting period
- Xero: Vendor Preference setting to not sync transactions from Xero