It looks like you are searching by the ticket number of a previous conversation with a Bill.com Support Advocate. That's great! Let's get you to the Message Center so you can check your updates or ticket statuses.
To view your tickets in the Message Center, please follow these steps:
- Login to Bill.com
- Click Message Center in the upper right of the screen
Message center overview
In your message center you will see any tickets linked to your login (whether you were the original requester, or you were copied), and the details of each:
- Ticket Id
- Company Name
- If you have more than one account linked to your login, this helps identify tickets for each
- Last Activity
- Source - Bill.com
- Open - you are waiting on a response from us
- Pending - we are waiting on a response from you
- On-hold - possible bug, or we are waiting on additional info or testing from another source (no action needed from you)
- Solved - we have answered your question or solved your issue, no further action needed
- Closed - tickets that are solved eventually move to this status, where they can no longer be updated
What can I do in the message center?
In the message center you can:
- Click each of the headers to sort your tickets
- Search tickets to locate a specific ticket or issue
- Click the ticket number to view the ticket details, reply to the conversation, or add attachments
- To update the ticket, enter your message in the text box below the ticket's previous posts, and/or add attachments, and click Submit.