To ensure your sync continues to run smoothly, always use the most up to date version of the Sync Dashboard.
Current sync dashboard version number: 2.2.0015.0
The following steps will guide the server administrator or hosting provider server administrator on upgrading the Sync Dashboard program.
- Windows server 2008 R2 and up
- Requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.6 to run properly. If on .NET framework 4.7 or later, 4.6 may still need to be manually enabled.
- The sync dashboard has been verified to be compatible with QuickBooks desktop 2014 and later, but may still work with older versions.
- Download the Bill.com Sync Dashboard (~955 KB)
- Once you've downloaded the program, double select the .exe file and it will detect the older version
- Select Ok to remove the older version
- Select Yes to confirm
- Select Ok to exit uninstall
- Follow the prompts to install the new version to the server where the QuickBooks program is installed
- Select Install
- Select Next to confirm installation completion
- Create a shortcut to the program for each user who will need to have access to the Bill.com Sync Dashboard
A Bill.com user, in an administrator or accountant role, can now set up the sync for the first time.