QuickBooks Online Sync Error: Credit Memo sync is not allowed. QuickBooks has AutoApplyCredit turned on, it needs to be turned off for Credit Memo sync.
Why the Sync Error occurs
This error occurs because credit memo sync has been turned on for accounts created after 12/7/18 syncing with QuickBooks Online.
How to Fix the Sync Error
In QuickBooks Online, turn off Automatically apply credits.
- In QuickBooks Online, click the gear icon
- Click Account and Settings
- Click Advanced
- Click the edit icon for the Automation section
- Uncheck the box for Automatically apply credits
- Click Save
- Run another sync from Bill.com