|Object||Sage Intacct to Bill.com||Bill.com to Sage Intacct||Known Limitations|
|General||Close Books Date||Yes||No||- When syncing with Sage Intacct at the top level (configuration C or D), best practice is to manually set the Books Closed Date, as only the most recent close date from any entity will sync to Bill.com, possibly preventing transactions from another entity from syncing, even if the period is not closed for that particular entity.|
|Chart of Accounts||Yes||Yes||- Account labels not supported
- 1099 information/flags do not sync between Bill.com and Sage Intacct. We recommend managing 1099 information in Sage Intacct directly
- In Sage Intacct, once account numbers are assigned to a chart of account, they cannot be changed, so this field is locked on accounts that sync with Sage Intacct, once saved
- DO NOT merge bank type accounts, this will potentially void and reissue payments when synced back to Sage Intacct
|Departments||Yes||Yes||- Bill.com uses default Sage Intacct terminology, changes to Sage Intacct terms for Department do not sync over to Bill.com (e.g. we always display as "Department" in Bill.com)
- Department Groups do not sync
|Projects / Jobs||Yes||No||- Projects / jobs cannot be created in Bill.com
- Jobs are read-only in Bill.com
|Currency||Yes||Yes||Multi-currency setting must be enabled in both Bill.com and Sage Intacct for transactions to sync. If only enabled in Bill.com, manual entry will be required in Sage Intacct|
|Bank Account Balance||Yes||No||NA|
|Payment Terms||No||No||Payment terms do not sync to/from Sage Intacct|
|Attachments||No||No||Bill.com does not sync attachments to/from Sage Intacct. Use Bill.com to directly upload attachments. If attachments are needed in Sage Intacct, upload in Sage Intacct after each transaction has synced|
|Approvals||No||No||Bill.com does not sync approvals to/from QuickBooks Online. However, the ability to have ONLY Approved bills sync to QuickBooks Online is available.|
|Payables||Vendors||Yes||Yes||- Tax1099 works differently in Bill.com than Sage Intacct. See best practices below to set up 1099 in Bill.com with Sage Intacct.
- If creating two vendors with the same name in Sage Intacct, only the first one will sync to Bill.com; the second one will result in a sync error
- Bill.com uses the Vendor Name for matching, so Name should be unique within Bill.com to avoid duplicates
- The sync supports Sage Intacct Inactivates. The sync will inactivate the Vendor in Bill.com.
- The sync does not support Sage Intacct deletions. The sync will not delete the Vendor in Bill.com.
|AP Funds Tranfer||No||Yes||Only one location per Bill.com account is supported for funds transfer|
|Bills||Yes, fully unpaid bills only||Yes||- Partially and fully paid bills will not sync from Sage Intacct to Bill.com
- When a bill with a voided payment is deleted in Bill.com, the deletion cannot sync to Sage Intacct - it must be manually reversed in Sage Intacct
- The ability to have ONLY Approved bills sync to Sage Intacct is available
- $0 bills will sync from Bill.com to Sage Intacct in the state "No Value"
- Bills entered in Bill.com over $10 million dollars will sync into Sage Intacct as $0 bills in the state "No value"
|Bill Payments||No||Yes||- Payments made in Sage Intacct do not sync to Bill.com
- Partial payments: Payments cannot be applied to specific bill line items
- Voided payments: To void a payment and use a specific date, perform the void in Sage Intacct first then in Bill.com
- The memo field for Offline Payments in Bill.com does not sync to Sage Intacct
|Vendor Credits||Yes, fully unapplied vendor credits only||Yes||- Sage Intacct does not allow us to specify which vendor credit was used in Bill.com
- Neither partial nor full vendor credit applications sync from Sage Intacct to Bill.com
- The ability to have ONLY Approved Vendor credits sync to Sage Intacct is available
|Purchase Order||Yes, once PO's are converted to unpaid bills||NA||- Purchase orders can not be viewed in Bill.com
- Create POs and Receivers in Sage Intacct and convert them to Bills and Vendors. Once converted, the bill and vendor will sync into Bill.com
- PO Bills can go through approval workflow and get paid via Bill.com
- The PO# must be in the "Reference Number" field of the bill/vendor credit in Sage Intacct. The Purchase Order number will then appear on bills and vendor credits that originated from POs in Sage Intacct
- Bills created from PO's (and synced from Sage Intacct) should not be edited in Bill.com otherwise sync errors will occur
- Bills created from PO's (and synced from Sage Intacct) will duplicate in Bill.com if edited in Sage Intacct. If an edit is required in Sage Intacct, the bill should be deleted from Bill.com first, then the edit performed in Sage Intacct. The bill will be resynced with the next sync.
|Receivables||Customers||Yes||Yes||- If creating two customers with the same name in Sage Intacct, only the first one will sync to Bill.com; the second one will result in a sync error
- Bill.com uses the Customer Name for matching, so Name should be unique within Bill.com to avoid duplicates
|Invoices||Yes, fully unpaid invoices only||Yes||Bill.com supports sales tax as an invoice line item, associated with a sales tax GL account|
|Advanced Sales Tax||NA||NA||Invoices cannot be created in Bill.com if using advance sales tax in Sage Intacct. Create invoices in Sage Intacct and the sync will bring them to Bill.com for approval and payment|
|Items||Yes||Yes||- The sync cannot bring the Chart of Account and Price fields of Items from Sage Intacct into Bill.com or Bill.com to Sage Intacct. These fields are not exposed in the Sage Intacct API.
- Items will only sync if the Order Entry module is enabled in Sage Intacct, and the Items dimension is enabled in Bill.com
|AR Payments||No||Yes||- Payments made in Sage Intacct do not sync to Bill.com
- Payments cannot be applied to a specific invoice line item
- Voided payments: Payments that have synced and then voided, will generate a sync error instructing the user to manually void in Sage Intacct. The ability to sync the void of a previously-synced AR payment is not available in the Sage Intacct API.
|Credit Memos||No||No||Credit memos do not sync and need to be manually applied in both Sage Intacct and Bill.com|
|AR Funds Transfers||No||Yes||NA|
|AR Payment Convenience Fee||No||Yes||NA|
|Sales Orders||Yes, after SO's are converted to unpaid invoices||NA||- Sales orders can not be viewed in Bill.com
- Invoices created from SO's (and synced from Sage Intacct) should not be edited in Bill.com otherwise sync errors will occur
- Invoices created from SO's (and synced from Sage Intacct) will duplicate in Bill.com if edited in Sage Intacct. If an edit is required in Sage Intacct, the invoice should be deleted from Bill.com first, then the edit performed in Sage Intacct. The invoice will be resynced with the next sync.