From Oracle NetSuite to Bill.com
- If a bill is created from a purchase order (PO), it will sync to Bill.com
- Edit line items for these bills in Oracle NetSuite, editing in Bill.com will unlink the bill from the PO in Oracle NetSuite. The Description field for the line item in Bill.com will indicate the bill is connected to a PO in Oracle NetSuite.
- If a bill is partially or fully paid in Oracle NetSuite, it will not sync from Oracle NetSuite to Bill.com
- If the currency for a bill is not USD (US dollars,) it will not sync from Oracle NetSuite to Bill.com, unless Multi-Currency is enabled in both Bill.com and Oracle NetSuite.
From Bill.com to Oracle NetSuite
- Bill.com only supports classifications in the line items of a bill. Bills in Oracle NetSuite can be classified both in the general section of the bill, as well as the line items of the bill.
- When bills sync from Bill.com to Oracle NetSuite, the general section of the bill will use the classification that is set as the Default Payables classification in the Bill.com Preferences
- To make it easier to reclassify these records (as needed), create a department, location, and/or class called Unclassified, Uncoded or something similar, and set that as the Default Payables classification. This will allow a report to be run in order to isolate the bills that need to be reclassified.
- If Oracle NetSuite’s “Only Sync Approved Bills/Credits” is enabled, bills will not sync to Oracle NetSuite unless their Approval Status is Approved
- When bills sync to Oracle NetSuite with this enabled, the status will automatically be set as “Approved” in Oracle NetSuite.
- Once a bill is approved in Bill.com and syncs to Oracle NetSuite, changes to the approval status will not sync.