The settings/gear icon
The settings/gear icon is located in the right corner of many screens in Bill.com.
- If you don't see the settings/gear icon your To Do list may be expanded and covering it. Select X to close the to do list manually to view the settings/gear icon.
- If you've signed up for a subscription-free Bill.com account to only receive payments, the account requires a connection to a customer that uses Bill.com to make a payment to you before you'll be able to access Settings.
Find Settings in the mobile app:
- Log into the Bill.com mobile app
- From the Homepage, select the Options bars
- Select Settings
Select Settings to access the Settings page, where you can customize your account preferences, and complete other important tasks.
Note: The options you see on the Settings page will vary based on your account type and user role. If you don't see a setting from the list above, either your user role doesn't have the necessary permissions, or your account type doesn't have the feature.
- Your Company
- Your Account with Us
- Manage your personal profile
- Edit your email preferences
- Change your password
- Change your security settings, including your 2-Step Verification phone number, and trusted devices
- Update your company profile
- Update your Inbox preferences and Inbox email address
- Upload a company logo
- Manage bank accounts
- Manage PayPal accounts
- Manage your merchant account
Your Account with Us
- Manage Receivables preferences
- Update your Branded Website Address
- Manage customer invoice templates
- Manage customer credit memo templates
- Manage customer email templates
- Manage your receivables online payment methods
- Manage invoice auto reminders
- Manage accounting preferences
- Manage your chart of accounts
- Manage items
- Manage payment terms
- Manage classifications