Your security is important to us! Like banks and other financial institutions, we strive to ensure the security of communications with our customers.
Why are messages sent to the Message Center and not an email address?
The Message Center is the most reliable, secure way for you to receive messages from Bill.com Support. Messages are accessed through your Bill.com account, ensuring that any information sent to you cannot be viewed by anyone else.
Reviewing a previous request
A history of Solved tickets is available to view in the Message Center for 7 months.
To view the available history of your Support requests, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Bill.com account associated with the ticket
- Select Support in the navigation menu
- In the Support Center, select Message Center
- Select the Ticket ID or the subject line of the corresponding ticket
To reply, enter comments or questions in the open text field and select Submit.
Submitting a new request
To submit a new request, log in to your Bill.com account and select Support. In the Support Center, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us.
Things to know
- In the Message Center, tickets are visible only to the User who submitted the request, available only when the User is logged in to the Bill.com account of the company associated with the ticket
- If you have an accountant's console, you can see all tickets across clients if you login to the console then access the Message Center
- If you login to a client account them access the Message Center, you can only see the tickets for that specific client
- If you change your login email address, your past tickets will also update to your new login