Why the Sync Error occurs
This error occurs when Checking Accounts in Sage Intacct are not set up correctly and are missing a Location ID.
How to Fix the Sync Error
Set the Location ID for Checking Accounts.
- Log into Sage Intacct as an Administrator user
- Click the Applications drop down and select Cash Management
- On the Setup tab, click Checking
- Click Edit next to the checking account
- In the Location ID field, select the correct location/entity from drop down list
- Click Save
- Sync again
Follow steps 3-5 for all Checking Accounts.