Manual Verification to Complete Bank Setup
If the system is unable to verify your identity online, we'll work with you to complete verification by having you provide documents to verify your identity manually.
Manual Verification Process
Since you are already in the Help Center, the next step is to submit an email with the required documents. Be sure to send all documents for fast processing without delay.
Submitting documents securely
- Scroll to this bottom of this page and click Contact Us
- Type "Verification Request with Documents" and click Continue
- Click I Still Need Help
- Click Email Now
When you submit the request, please attach the following documents:
A copy of the most recent bank statement for the account added The bank statement must display the name and address as listed on the Bill.com account
A signed copy of the company’s Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Formation For sole proprietors, please provide your business license or EIN certificate
And color copies of two (2) of the following:
- Driver’s license (front and back)
- State-issued ID (front and back)
- Passport (front and back for passport cards)
- Military ID (another form of ID must be state/federal-issued photo ID)
- Employer-issued ID containing your name (another form of ID must be state/federal-issued photo ID)
- Utility bill in your name (another form of ID must be state/federal-issued photo ID)
For the ID submissions, the images or scans must be in color. For a driver's license or passport card, submit images of both the front and the back. We recommend taking pictures of the IDs with your phone to capture clear, color images.
Once verified, you will be able to complete setup and will not be required to answer the identity questions for this account.