ePayments are the most cost effective and most convenient way to get paid electronically. If you have a verified bank account, you are ready to invoice your customers and start receiving payments electronically!
Simply create and send an invoice, and your customer can pay your through your unique customer portal web address on your sent invoice.
Benefits of using Bill.com for your Account Recievables payments
For paid subscription Advance accounts:
- No set up fee / no monthly fee - Get paid via ePayment for no additional monthly / setup cost - it's already included in Bill.com's monthly fees
- Low flat fee - ePayments cost a low flat fee instead of the percentage fees from credit card providers. In addition, the payment fee is separated out in the billing statement, so bank reconciliation is easier.
- Auto Charge - The easiest way to get paid on time, every time, because invoices get paid in full on their due date, directly from the customer's bank account (credit card also available). Learn more about Auto Charge here: Auto Charge for customers
- No manual entry - Payments are automatically applied to invoices and can be synced back to your Accounting Software.
- Direct deposit - The money is deposited within 3 business days
- Payments can only be deposited to one default bank account
- Control - See all payments received/scheduled, and require customer contact before they change/delete bank account or credit card information in their account.