Pay a vendor without creating a bill.
This feature is available to Administrator Users and custom roles with "edit bill" and "pay unassigned bills" permissions.
- In your Bill.com app, tap the + sign
- Tap Pay a vendor
- Select the vendor
- Enter the amount
- Select the bank account to pay from, if more than one
- Select the process date
- Edit memo if needed
- By default, this field will be populated with the Vendor's account number (if applicable) after the payment is submitted
- There is a character limit of 170
- Tap Submit Payment
- Tap Pay to confirm
Things to know
- A bill is created in the background for this payment to be associated with and it will display on your vendor's record
- If syncing with an accounting software, both the bill and the payment will sync