Receivables via the Customer Portal
The Customer Portal is where your customers can view and pay bills from you. The Portal is ideal for customers who are individuals and/or consumers. If your customer is a business, they'll love our free Basic Payables accounts, which offers them a wider range of features to suit the needs of a business.
Customer Portal Features
- Upload your logo in your Bill.com account. We will display it in your Customer's Portal, so your customer sees consistent branding, and can feel secure making payments to you.
- Choose a custom URL for your Portal that contains your company name
- When you attach a document from your Inbox to an invoice, you will have an option to share it with your customer
Fast and Easy Communication
- Easily stay in touch with your customer by leaving them a note, and receive notes from them in return
Flexible Payment Methods and Auto Pay
- Allow your customers to pay you via ACH, credit card, or both. Your customer will only be presented with the payment options you choose.
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.