It is easy to import businesses you transact with into your Bill.com Basic Receivables account.
Using QuickBooks Online
If you use QuickBooks Online for your accounting software, we can connect to your QuickBooks Online account to automatically import your customer list.
- Hover over Import businesses you transact with, click Connect your QBO account
- Click Connect your QBO account
- Enter Master or Company Admin login credentials for your QuickBooks Online account
- Click Sign In
- Click Authorize
Using accounting software other than QuickBooks Online
If you are using an accounting software other than QuickBooks Online, use our import/export feature to bring in your customer list.
- Hover over See who you know on Bill.com, click Get Started
- Next to Customers, click Import
- Click Browse, select the .csv file of customers you have exported from your accounting software
- Click Upload
- Map the headers of your spreadsheet to Bill.com fields
- Next to save as, enter a profile name for this header mapping
- We will save this mapping so that you don't have to map it again.
- Click Continue
- Click Import