If you are having trouble logging into a BILL account, please review the Can't log in to Bill.com article for helpful tips.
If you can't log in to a BILL account because you don't have access to your phone to receive the verification code, select Need to use a different number? to try to update the verification phone number after entering the email and password at www.bill.com/login.
- Select Need to use a different number?
- Choose how you’d like to receive the code: Text or Voice
- Enter the phone number of the new verifciaiton phone you’d like to use
- NOTE: If you’d like to use an international number, change the US country code (1) to the country code of the country of the international number, leaving the required + in place.
- Select Update verification phone number
If successfully updated, you’ll be sent a verification code to the updated phone number. Enter the verification code and select Sign In to access the BILL account
If you don’t receive a code, you can try again by selecting BACK and entering the same phone number and trying to receive the code by Voice or by entering a different phone number.
If the phone number if not accepted, you can try again by using a different number or you can submit a request to change your verification phone number through 2-step Verification Access Request form.