Customers can connect through the Network to invoice each other and get paid - one company's invoice becomes another's eBill, along with all of the data, including attachments, and complete with status updates along the way.
How it works
First, connect through the Network. Once connected:
- Create an invoice - the Receiving company creates an Invoice
- Send the invoice - when sending an invoice to a customer connected through the Network it will show up in your customer's Inbox for them to accept
- Your customer accepts the eBill - the invoice shows up as an eBill, electronic bill, in your customer's Network account Inbox. When they Accept the eBill, they will see all of the data and attachments. The bill can be reviewed, and coding can be added if needed. Your invoice status will reflect that the eBill was accepted.
- Your customer approves and Pay - eBills can be routed for approval just like any other Bill, and then paid. The invoice status will reflect that the eBill was approved (if approvals are used), and paid.
- Close the invoice - under normal circumstances, your customers ePayment is automatically applied to the invoice, and the Invoice is closed.
Once the invoice has been accepted by the customer, communicate by leaving messages on the invoice, and review status updates.