Bill.com has one default template called "Clean" to use when creating invoices, but you can create a custom template if you need to add or remove fields. Users who do not have manage invoice templates permissions will not see this option.
If you need the steps to create a new invoice, please see the article linked at the bottom of this page.
Creating an invoice template
- Click Settings
- Under Receivables, click Invoice Templates
- Click New
- Enter Invoice Template details
- Default - select this to be the default template for creating invoices
- Name - name the template so that it is easy to recognize
- Style - select each to see a preview
- General - Choose the fields to show on an invoice using this template
- Items - Choose the fields to show on an invoice using this template
- Summary - Choose the fields to show on an invoice using this template
- Footer - Uncheck if not wanting customers to pay through the portal
- Customer Message - a default message that shows on the invoice for customers
- Click Save