Why the Sync Error occurs
This error occurs when a transaction is attempting to sync to QuickBooks Online, but an account on the transaction cannot be located in QuickBooks Online. This can happen because the account was manually deleted in QuickBooks Online and not in Bill.com or, when syncing with Tallie, a previously deleted account is reactivated by the Tallie sync.
How to Fix the Sync Error
- If the account should be active and in QuickBooks Online, contact Customer Support to re-sync the account to QuickBooks Online
- If the account is active in QuickBooks Online, contact Customer Support to request the accounts be connected between QuickBooks Online and Bill.com
- If the account is supposed to be deleted, re-delete the account in Bill.com
- If the transaction was a bill or invoice, edit the bill or invoice after deleting the account, and select an active account
- If the transaction was a payment, void the payment and re-create it with an active account