With a paid advanced account, when you send your customer an invoice, we include a link to your branded web address. Here are the details of what your customer sees in your branded web address portal.
- Example of an invoice with a branded web address
- Example of an emailed invoice
- Portal home page
- Enter banking information
- Update or delete banking information
- Pay invoices
- Set up Auto Charge
- Branded Web Address landing page
- No portal account yet
- Enter email (username) and password
Example of an invoice with a branded web address
Example of an emailed invoice
The customer will select Pay Invoice Electronically then create a portal account by creating a password:
Customer will then Agree to the terms of service.
Portal home page
To pay their bill, the customer would select the Pay Outstanding Bills button, then the Add Bank Account button to add banking information.
If you accept Credit cards or PayPal, your customer can choose either from the drop down menu under "Pay From," then add an account by selecting Add credit card or Add PayPal.
Note: The customer will be unable to enter banking information if you have not yet added a bank to receive payment.
Enter banking information
- Checking the "private" box will hide the bank account information from other colleagues who have access to use the same portal to make payments.
Update or delete banking information
- Customers can hover over the Gear Icon to access the banking and credit card information, where they can add a new bank account or update the account name, privacy or phone number for an existing bank account.
- Bank accounts cannot be edited. To update to a new bank account, first delete the existing bank account, then add the new bank account.
- To add a new bank account, hover over the Gear Icon, select Bank Accounts and select Add Bank Account
After they add a bank, your customer can start paying the invoices you create for them. Your portal customer will see all invoices you create for them in your account, even if you don't actually email them, as they are connected to your account.
- Pay From: They'll be able to select if you have enabled, and they have added more than one form of payment method
- Choose account: Select the account to pay from if they have more than one
- Pay On: The date the payment will be debited from their account
- Total Payment: We default the full amount of the invoice, your customer can decrease the amount to make a partial payment
- Select Pay to pay the invoice
Your customer will receive an email notification confirming they scheduled a payment.
Set up Auto Charge
To set up Auto Charge, choose Auto Pay your bills from the home screen and fill out the form on the next page.
Note: You can also enable this in your account. Select Settings > Receivables Preferences to access this feature.
Branded Web Address landing page
To log in in the future, the customer will access their portal account via your branded web address:
No portal account yet
If the customer doesn't have a portal account set up, they select Don't have an account on the branded web address landing page. They'll need the information from the invoice to move forward:
Enter email (username) and password
Customer will then agree to the terms of service.