If you received a Bill.com check with a 6-digit code from one of your customers, you can use that code to sign up for a Bill.com Basic Receivables account.
Using the Check Code to sign up for Bill.com
Basic Receivables accounts are completely free! With a Bill.com account, you can:
- Get paid electronically by all of your customers who use Bill.com to pay their bills
- Manage all your customers
- Explore the Bill.com Network and connect with customers using Bill.com
- Send eInvoices to other Bill.com users
- Manage invoices and record offline payments
- And much more!
Plus, you can use our award-winning iOS and Android apps to do it all on the go!
Go to bill.com/free to enter the 6-digit code on the check to get started with Bill.com Basic Receivables.
Signing up for Bill.com without a Check Code
If you don't have a check code, you can still go to bill.com/free and click No check code? No problem! to sign up to get paid 2x-3x faster. The link is located at the bottom of the screen.
Adding the Code to your Check Payments
If you are already paying bills with Bill.com, add these codes to checks that are issued to your vendors too. This feature is in limited release now, so we'd just need to activate it on your account if it's not already available to you.
When you are ready to use it, please follow these steps to make your Network profile is public:
- Log in to Bill.com
- Click Settings
- Under Your Company, click Profile
- Click the edit icon
- Under "Control your network profile visibility," select Public [Recommended]
- Click Save
Once the Network Profile is set to Public, contact Bill.com Customer Support to request "Check Codes" be activated for your account.