QuickBooks for Windows Sync Error: The email address specified for this customer is invalid, and the transaction is marked 'To be e-mailed'.
Why the Sync Error occurs
This error usually occurs when an invoice is marked to be emailed, but the customer's email address is missing or invalid.
How to Fix the Sync Error
There are two options to resolve this issue:
- Go to the Customer's information
- Update the email address to a valid email address
- Sync again
- Pull up the Customer's profile
- Verify a valid email address is in the email address field
- If the email address is not valid and the customer is connected via the network, contact the customer to update the email address