Check numbers for Bill.com payments will not sync to your accounting software. However, you will see "Bill.com" in the place where a check number could be in the accounting software. This will make it easy to identify which payments were made by Bill.com.
Report with Check Numbers
You can get a list of check numbers for your Bill.com payments by running a Funds Transfer Detail Report in Bill.com:
- In the left navigation pane, click Reports
- Under Payables Reports, click Funds Transfer Detail for Bill.com Payments
- On the Funds Transfer Detail page:
- Enter a date or date range
- Group the results by date or vendor
- Select a Report Format.
- Click Go
The report shows all the individual payments grouped by day. The Bill.com check number is reported in the Disbursement # field.