On the payments out screen:
Payments can be filtered by status, type, or process date.
The following information is available to view for payments:
- Confirmation #
- Hover over the Confirmation number to quickly view the details of the bills paid with that payment; Invoice #, Due Date, Invoice amount, Payment amount
- Invoice #
- Payment Amount
- Process Date
- Payment Type
- Payment Status
Pay a Vendor
A button to Pay a Vendor is available. Pay a vendor is the ability to make a payment to a Vendor without creating a bill.
Take action on a payment
For payments that have not cleared, appropriate actions will be available in the Action column based on the status of the payment:
- If the payment is in Scheduled status, there is a Cancel payment link
- If the payment is Paid but not cleared yet, there will be a Void link
Failed, Returned or Uncashed payments
- An ePayment can fail if there is an issue with the bank account for the vendor
- A check payment can be returned due to an invalid mailing address
- A check payment will be in uncashed status until the vendor has cashed the check.
If any of your payments fall into these statuses, a banner will appear on your Payments Out page until they are resolved. Click the links per status in the banner to see the affected payments.
Important: Payments on hold will be voided and returned to the sender if no action is taken for over 90 days