From NetSuite to Bill.com
- Bill.com supports vendors shared across subsidiaries (with bundle 3.2.0 or later). If a single vendor spans across multiple subsidiaries, that vendor record will sync over to each Bill.com account linked to a subsidiary the vendor is shared with.
- Enabling access for a vendor will cause sync errors when that vendor is updated in Bill.com
- Vendors with access enabled need to be managed in NetSuite
- Vendor ID cannot be longer than 20 characters. Any additional characters will be ignored automatically when a vendor syncs from NetSuite to Bill.com.
From Bill.com to NetSuite
- For vendors of type: Company, Company Name is required to sync to NetSuite
- For vendors of type: Individual, First Name and Last Name are required to sync to NetSuite
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.