Intacct Sync Error: No bank has been selected to pay the transactions
Why the Sync Error occurs
There are three possible reasons this error would occur:
- The payment account selected is not associated with a checking account or a charge account (for credit card payments) in Intacct.
- Bill.com Clearing Checking Account is not set up and associated with a Bill.com Clearing GL account
- Charge card account is not associated with the credit card payment account selected
- The sync user doesn't have the correct user permissions to the Cash Management module
- The payment account listed on the payment in Bill.com is not account type bank
How to Fix the Sync Error
Setup the Bill.com Clearing Checking Account & GL account or charge card account in Intacct.
Update permissions for the Sync user in Intacct.
Edit the payment account to an account of type Bank