Working with Vendor Credit and Intacct
- Apply vendor credits in Bill.com
- Only fully unapplied vendor credits sync to Bill.com from Intacct
- Vendor credits must be entered as a negative bill (not an adjustment) in Intacct to sync to Bill.com
- When you make a payment with the vendor credit, it will sync to Intacct where it gets automatically applied
- Vendor Credits will sync to Bill.com, but they will need to be applied manually in Bill.com
- You can opt for only approved vendor credits to sync to Intacct
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.