- Credit Memos will need to be manually created in Intacct and Bill.com because they do not sync to or from Intacct.
- Applying a credit memo will also need to be performed manually in Intacct and Bill.com. Application of vendor credits do not sync to or from Intacct.
Creating a credit memo in Intacct
- Go to Accounts Payable
- Under Transactions > Click Account Adjustments
Creating a credit memo in Bill.com
- In the left navigation pane, click Invoices
- Click the more options dots
- Click Credit Memos
- Click New
- Enter credit memo details
- Click Save
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.