Unpaid bills edited since the last sync will attempt to sync to Sage Intacct. Edits that sync include, but are not limited to:
Edits that sync
- Vendor Name
- Invoice Number
- Invoice, Due, or GL Posting Date
- Bill amount
- Classifications (Accounts/Departments/Locations/Dimension)
Bill edits that will not sync
Bill edits in the following cases will not sync:
- Bill is already paid in Sage Intacct
- Bill is already partially paid in Sage Intacct
- The books are closed for the period
For these edits made in Bill.com will need to be done manually in Sage Intacct.
Edits to Unpaid Bill that sync to Bill.com
- Edits made to bills (unpaid only) in Sage Intacct will also sync to Bill.com
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.