Intacct sync: Bills
- Only fully unpaid bills sync from Intacct into Bill.com
- Always initiate payments in Bill.com
- Bills can be paid on the Overview page or the individual bill
- Record offline payments to mark bills as paid from the individual bill page
- Offline payments will sync to Intacct
- Print check in Intacct can be selected on the individual bill page
- This type of payment will sync to Intacct
- Bills that are entered in Bill.com that are over $10 million dollars will sync into Intacct as $0 bills in the state "no value". This is currently a sync limitation.
- Once a bill is paid, it cannot be updated via the sync. If a paid bill needs to be reclassified, enable Re-classify transactions in Intacct to avoid sync errors.
- Intacct PO's will sync to Bill.com once they are converted to unpaid bills. After syncing, they are ready to be approved and paid.
- In order for bills to sync seamlessly, approvals in Intacct will need to be disabled
- Go to Accounts Payable > Configure Accounts Payable > Payment Approval Settings
- Select Disable Approval. If choosing to have this option unchecked, all bills will need to be approved in Intacct for payments to be recorded.
- The option to have ONLY Approved bills sync to Intacct is available
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.