Automatically nominate administrator users to a verified bank account
A bank-authorized user can follow the steps below to set the bank account to automatically nominate administrator users to a verified bank account:
- Select Settings.
- We're currently rolling out a fresh new look for our Settings page, so you may see one of 2 designs. Please follow the steps that match what your Settings page looks like.
Select Bank Accounts under Your Company if your Settings page looks like this:
Select Bank Accounts under Bank & Payment Accounts if your Settings page looks like this:
- Select the bank account number.
- Select the edit icon.
- Check the box Automatically Nominate Admins.
- Select Save.
- Nominated users will need to complete identity verification.
- When a nomination is pending, an action item will be displayed to Complete your bank setup in the To-do list.
- When Automatically Nominate Admins is enabled, a new Administrator user added to the Bill.com account will automatically be nominated to use that bank account.
- The system will nominate users with roles other than Admin, individually, as long as the role has Pay permissions.
- Video: Adding a bank account with online banking
- Update your company profile
- Webinar - How to add/verify your bank account
- How to add/nominate a user to a bank account
- Identity verification outside the 50 US States
- Invalid bank account notification
- Use Bill.com ACH IDs to bypass a debit block on a bank account
- iOS Mobile App: Manage your bank accounts
- Android Mobile App: Manage your bank accounts